Thursday, February 17, 2005

I don't fucking believe this shit!

So I was at newgrounds.com in the mood for some interesting, out of the frame animation right... And I start watching Salad Fingers with a pretty open mind, expecting it to be somewhat non-standard. The thing is, calling Salad fingers non-standard is like calling getting hit by a freight train a mild inconvenience. It's far from mild and it saves you the trouble of feeling any inconvenience.

Salad fingers is a way off when making a point, infact it has no fucking point whatsoever! Nevertheless it will keep your jaw open throughout the whole animation by its sheer weirdness. And weird it is, I think the author has some serious issues about life in general, but that's just my opinion.

I bet he's one of those average looking, quiet guys that you'd never suspect are capable of killing and eating their wives and keeping their neighbours in the basement just for the fuck of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home