Monday, July 11, 2005

Sparkler art

I found this on boingboing. It's called Sparkler art and it's done by artists leaving their camera shutters open for a long time while the people they photograph draw shapes in the air with their sparklers. The results are breathtaking:


Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home